The Goals for the Organization
- Increase customer ordering experience satisfaction.
- Reduce overall call center operations cost (live agents).
- Increase customers purchasing conversion ratio – online.
- Any customer question on the online portal will trigger the BOT to interact with the customer. The customer can ask any number of questions about the different kinds of products, rates and other related topics.
- The order management system is triggered by the BOT after successful transaction. Payment happens through an integrated payment gateway and in this case we used ‘stripe’.
- The order tracking system triggers by BOT when the customer is looking to track an order and that is when the BOT requests for an order number. Using which the BOT goes in to the order tracking system to display the current status to the customer.
- The conversion ratio of the online traffic to the actual online customers gets a growth of 300%.
- Call center cost reduction for online customers by 55%.
- If the customer has been successful in placing his order in a reasonably short amount of time.
- Increase in sales & customer satisfaction index.